Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blah

That's kinda how I have been feeling lately. Just Blah. I don't know what's wrong. I hate this feeling of numbness. Being numb to things I once loved. I know part of that is my depression, and part of it is the winter weather blues, but there is another part that I just can't quite put my finger on. I dunno. I also feel like I don't have many friends to talk too. Please don't take offense friends who do read this. I simply mean that I don't think I am on anyones top list. I might be the person you come to when you despreately need help, but not the person you call when you want to hang out. I have kinda come to terms with this but it still hurts to see people having a good time and no one bothered to call me. Even if I can't come and you know that, the call would mean alot. Ok. pity party over.

No comments:

Post a Comment