Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've Fallen off the treadmill

No not really. I haven't been excersizing as much lately. I could make excuses like school work has picked up (which it has) or the girls keep getting in the way (which they do) or getting sick again (which I have) but when it comes down to it, I think I just get lonely doing it by myself. I wish I could join a gym or take some classes but schedule wise and financially its just not in the cards right now. I would also love to get a few more dvds or wii games to incorporate into some semblence of a routine. But again, finances just aren't there. I have also been trying to continue eating healthy. Some days are good, others not so much. One of my new favorite snacks is chocolate animal crackers. I get to have my chocolate kick with out a ton of calories. I am looking forward to the weather warming up and the days getting longer again. Hopefully soon I will be able to go for walks around the neighborhood with the girls in the stroller. Or maybe one of you would like to come and excersize with me??? Pretty please???

2 comments: