Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shred, 2nd Place, and 400

Hi readers! I'm Back again! It has been another busy week at school getting ready for our exam on Thursday. I have a few little things I wanted to touch on today.

First off.. The 30 day shred.

Um, Jillian scares me. It's as if she can see me through the tv and knows if I am not doing an excersize to my full potential. However, after I did my first workout with her this morning, I really can feel the muscles I worked! Maybe I do need Jillian to kick my butt every day. I will shred the pounds in no time!

On to my next bit of news, I am currently in 2nd place for my Biggest Loser competition with my mommies group! The First place person lost over 5% of her body weight in one week!!!! I hope to dethrone her soon, but if she keeps posting numbers like that, she will be one tough person to beat!

Last thing, Have you heard about the 400 calorie diet plan?
I am thinking I might give this one a try. Basically you eat 3 meals that are 400 calories each for the first 2 weeks and then add in one more 400 calorie meal for a total of 1600 calories a day. One example of a 400 calorie meal= a small McDonalds hamburger and an ice cream cone. Now, I might not eat that but I was happy to see some fast food alternatives in this plan. And unlike some other plans (not knocking any of them, just for my simple, overloaded brain) there is nothing else to keep track of! No points, grams of sugar, fat, etc. Just calories! The idea behind the diet is that 400 calories fills you up and keeps you fuller longer than several smaller meals.

Well, that's enough of my rambling. I hope you all have a nice healthy week. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I have all the Jillian DVD's and there actually is one where she says, "Do it now! Don't make me come through the TV screen because I will!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plan has us stay between 1200-1600 calories for the day. but that is 3 meals and 2 snacks. I have copied some recipes for you, but forgot to bring them to you last week.

    ReplyDelete