Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things I have learned this week

Here are just a few things I learned this week:

  • There are 4 calories per gram of protein.
  • there are 9 calories per gram of fat.
  • there are 4 calories per gram of carbs.
  • It is impossible to do yoga with 2 year olds trying to climb on you.

I have also learned a few things about myself too.

  • I used to eat WAY too much food. After really watching my portions this week, I now know when I feel full and the amount to fill me up is alot less than what it was.
  • I don't miss the junk as much as I thought I would. (thanks to hubby for hiding it out of sight)
  • I am slowly regaining my strength and it feels WONDERFUL!!!!!

I hope that one day soon I will be brave enough to post my picture and let you see how far I have to go, but I am not quite there yet.

I have seen a few of my friends losing weight too and they have been my inspiration. Thanks so much for the support you have all offered me on this journey so far. I hope I keep things entertaining enough for you to stick around for the outcome~

~Katy~

No comments:

Post a Comment